Friday 17 September 2010

Slowly coming to terms with the French game!

After a couple of months on the small stakes tables I am finally making some progress on PartyPoker.fr.



As you can see from my sharkscope SnG graph I am at last making some profit. Add this to my small multi tournament 3rd out of 51 last night my account is sitting at 185 euro (initial deposit of 100) and I am 80% of the way through a 40 euro bonus.

So I am feeling a little more at home on the poker tables here in France.

All I need to do now is start increasing the stakes I'm playing at ... same old story eh?

Until Next Time

Keep it Tight!

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

Looking good. I have heard of a few people playing at those tables - may i ask why all the interest?

Geoff said...

Hi ... Thanks for reading my blog.

I wouldn't join PartyPoker.Fr by choice - there are less games to choose from. However the Multi Tournaments do not seem very strong ... if you have the time to play them.

I've been forced to join the French sites since moving to France and Party was the first I have tried.

Once my bonus is cleared I will try one of the others - providing that I get a bonus :)