Sunday 1 June 2008

Multi Tables and Satellites

I have decided this month that I am going to invest in trying to get one of the last few tickets to the WSOP. I am not going to be putting big money down (mainly entering through sub qualifiers) but am quite prepared to make a loss this month in trying to do so.

I have also decided to play mainly multi tournaments this month. Cash games remain to be up and down in winnings. Whereas I have won two out of 13 multi tournaments and cashed in a further 3 last month, so multis seem to be my bankroll enhancer at the moment. I will be keeping my cash game playing to a minimum to allow me to clear my regular bonuses and gain entry to my regular private tournaments.

I will post my qualifying attempt results for all to see here in the coming weeks.

Keep it Tight!

No comments: