Friday 28 August 2009

Long Time No Post!


It is about time I posted here again ... not because I have much to say but just to keep the page refreshed.

So what have I been up to?

Well we had a week on the boat and actually got to sail out this time. We had a great week on the east coast and broke one of my personal records ... being out in strong winds with the wind instrument showing over 30 Knots. Also the boats personal speed record was broken (8.5 knots over land) but I think the tide was with us so that would have notched the speed up a bit.

On the poker front it is pretty moribund really.

I have decided to join a rakeback site - http://www.raketherake.com/.

This is on the back of the fact that I am currently only working a 3 day week (out of choice) and am likely to play more poker.

The poker site to join for rake was quite a tricky selection actually ... I am signed up with practically every poker room. However Interpoker was one that I hadn't sampled and so that is the rakeback site of choice.

I will keep people posted on how much rake I have generated at the end of next month to see whether the rakeback is more value than playing on a site that gives their own bonuses.

Until next time.

Keep it Tight!

No comments: