Thursday 11 December 2008

Pokerstars Blogger Tournaments

As you can see from the banner at the top of the screen I have signed up to the Pokerstars Blogger series.

I have played on pokerstars before, about 3 years ago, I signed up for a free tourney through a magazine, in which I came nowhere.

I did enter one of their freerolls shortly after that, and then saw how many entrants there were, about 4,000. Anyway I came in the top 27 ... and won entrance to another freeroll in which I could win cash ... . I won $1.20. My claim to fame was taking this up to around $100 using micro cash games, coming 2nd in one of their 180 player SnG's along the way.

I also paid half of the sunday million about a year back with my mate, and we ended up coming around the 600 mark to double our buy in.

I am looking forwards to the blogger tourneys, however I had better learn a few more poker variants as the only one I can play is Hold Em. Anyone know where I can read a good crash course?

Until Then

Keep it Tight!

2 comments:

Michael said...

I've registered too so good luck.
Did they send you something to put the info at the top of your blog cos I've had my confirmation but didn't notice anything like that?

Geoff said...

Hi Michael

When I registered my site the link sent me to a page with script on it to put it in my blog.

Have no idea where that would be now though. I have checked on Pokerstars that I have the tournament tickets, and they are there.

So good luck to you too.

Regards

Geoff