Sunday 5 July 2009

Freeroll Challenge Day 3

New 1 Month Freeroll Challenge Balance - 0.99c
-
"I have often wondered if I went totally broke would I still be able to play poker and enjoy it? Moreover could I start a bankroll from scratch, zippo ... nothing.
-
So this month I am going to start with a balance of zero and just play free games to see what can be achieved."
-
Not quite a bankroll yet but a rudimentary start I think.
-
Managed to play a further 8 freeroll SnG's on blue square, cashing 2nd in three and first in one.
-
Having a balance of 0.69c I decided I had enough to enter a 0.10+0.02c 6 man SnG.
-
First hand 4 players go all in with one taking the whole pot leaving just 3 left paying to 2. Either of the two remaining players entered every pot with a raise so I just went into solid play mode. Hardly playing any hands the other two went into barracking mode. So funny ... telling me to read a book. That I needed to learn how to play etc. etc. ALL on a 0.12c Table. Made me smile. Anyway I ended up trapping most of the chips away from these two to take first prize; a whopping 0.42c.
-
Will not be playing any Freeroll Challenge on the 4th July as it is another trip to the Leicester races.
-
So until next time.
-
Keep it Tight!

No comments: