Wednesday 1 July 2009

A whole month of nothing


I have often wondered if I went totally broke would I still be able to play poker and enjoy it? Moreover could I start a bankroll from scratch, zippo ... nothing.

So this month I am going to start with a balance of zero and just play free games to see what can be achieved.

Just to keep some interest in the month (and so it is not a complete waste of my time) I am going to play my quarter roll for the last hour of each session. However I will not be including any profits made there in my freeroll monthly total.

So the rules:

1. Only free entry games are allowed - or points tournaments for which points have been accrued during play from this zero balance.

2. Any winnings can be re invested into buy in tournaments / cash games but any buy in cannot send my running bankroll below zero.

3. I can't get bored and give up!!!!
-
One other luxury I am giving myself is the ability to take my bankroll to any site. In reality I wouldn't be able to move such small starting amounts around until i met a minimum cash out amount ... but don't get all purist on me and allow me this one concession!

So welcome to my complete waste of time!!!

I will try to post my game entries and results each night I play. This is not a Chris Fergusson- esque challenge. This is for one month only!

Lets call it a poker holiday!

Until Next Time

Keep it Tight!

No comments: