Monday 18 May 2009

Update on last month


Last month was my first losing month of the year. As you can see by the graph I dropped about $100 of my profit.
-
Due to work I only managed to play 96 games through the whole of April and these didn't contain any qualifiers or Multi Tourneys.
-
The losses were mainly due to hitting a barren spell on Party Poker. I could do no wrong in March, then, just as happened on Hollywood, I hit a massive losing streak. No matter what I did I couldn't win a double up SnG, even at the lowest buy in.
-
So I cashed out my profits (after taking my bonuses) and moved my allegiance again ... now I am playing on Pacific Poker.
-
So far I am playing small buy in 10 man double ups and 6 man STT and sit here feeling like a poker nomad.
-
Work is still manic and I have already had to cancel my golf trip. I just can't fit everything in so this holiday has gone to the wall to save the one with my girlfriend the week before.
-
A quick note on my quarter roll experiment. I still have a balance after playing about 1800 hands and will do a full report when this gets to 2000.
-
That's all for now ... short, sweet and boring ... hopefully I will have something a bit more interesting to write about next time.
-
Until then.
-
Keep it Tight!

No comments: