Thursday 22 January 2009

Just can't get January going!!!


Can't imagine what my ROI for January is at the moment, but it won't be much!!
-
So far I have been concentrating on the double ups as my main building blocks of success. However I have had the worst run of consecutive losses (6) followed by the best run of consecutive cashes (12) intermingled with win, loss, win, loss .... to make me a small profit to date (including a cleared bonus of $50 with another $25 pending).
-
Come on consistency where have you gone? Just look at that terrible graph!! Arrgggh I'm pulling out my already receding hair line!!
-
Admittedly I have invested some profit into multi and cash games, at no reward. This has been prompted by the thinking that I'd never get rich just playing double ups, and they don't really stretch you that much ... they are just a profitable grind and I crave more excitement.
-
So poker gods if you are listening ... be nice ... pleeeaase.
-
Hang on ... they may have something big planned for me that requires me to have this sort of January ..... on second thoughts forget I ever asked!!
-
Back to the grindstone for me!
-
Until next time
-
Keep it Tight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog, stop by and play a round of poker sometime.

********************
http://poke-r.blogspot.com
********************
/\
|
|
|
Very Fun!Free!