Thursday 9 April 2009

If at first you don't succeed, try and try again!


Well no joy in the GUKPT qualifier yesterday. I came 14th out of 25.
-
Started ok and at the break had just above the starting stack, then hit a nice hand just after the break to take me to about 3000 chips.
-
When my chips got to about 2000 with blinds at 100/200 I got a king high flush draw in the BB with 2 spades in my hand and 2 spades on the flop. The flush hit on the river and all the chips went in for me to be beaten by the A high flush. So that was the end of that ... back to the sub qualifiers for me.
-
Off to the boat tomorrow for bank holiday. Haven't been out there for about 4 months so fingers crossed it will still be floating. I am taking the laptop so may be able to play a little, but most of all I intend to have a really relaxing time.
-
Have a good break all.

Keep it Tight!

No comments: